IMPORTANT! Direct sales only to mainland Spain and Balearic islands. Contact us and get further details on the distributors within your area.
Set up procedure:
- Gently set the table on its edge, on the little rubber feet.
- Unlock the clasps and open the table up slightly by unfolding the legs and the top sections.
- Unfold one leg first, then the other one so as to avoid any obstruction (1). Open the legs wide minding that the cables are not trampled (2).
- Once the table is completely open and still leaning on its edge (2), grab the edge of the table with your hands, one hand for each half of the tabletop, and slowly walk backward while pulling down gently on the handles. Let the legs that are closest to the ground stay in place while you tip the table to an upright position. (3)
The cables will stretch by themselves.
- Set the table on its edge, on the little rubber feet.
- Fold the legs gently minding that the cables are not trampled or forced.
- Get the 2 halves of the table together and lock the clasps at both edges.